FIFA360 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wondering (need feedback)

+3
Curlyb83
QwertyNorris
Ossie LUFC
7 posters

Go down

just wondering (need feedback) Empty just wondering (need feedback)

Post  Ossie LUFC Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 pm

i just want some feedback from you guys please

i no i took over from qwerty norris as the owner of this league, and iv changed things around, want to say sorry if some of you find my ways to strict or whatever but im just trying to run the league in the way i can to my best ability,

ill review how i think iv done at end of season and i will step down if i doont think iv run it well and people arent happpy

hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying themselves anyway

cheers
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

just wondering (need feedback) Empty Re: just wondering (need feedback)

Post  QwertyNorris Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Alright sir,

I must say I'm enjoying it far more from this side of the fence, and you're doing a grand job of keeping the house in order. Keep it up mate! Very Happy
QwertyNorris
QwertyNorris

Back to top Go down

Post  Curlyb83 Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:56 am

I think ur doing a good job. u need to keep things strict for the league to run well. Its only 3 games a week, most of which u can play in 1 or 2 nights so no one can not complain about not having enuff time plus the fixtures are up on sunday night so everyone knows who they are playing even before the next round starts.

i would like to see MOM stat back.

All in all very good job Ossie
Curlyb83
Curlyb83

Back to top Go down

Post  gazmcv Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 am

i think its going really well. everyone seems to be playing their games. i think your doing a great job, the 3 fixtures a week is making it work. its not many games which means that there really is no excuse for not getting them played. so im happy with it all.
gazmcv
gazmcv

Back to top Go down

Post  DOWNSTREETPLAYA Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:17 pm

I think the league is better this way to be honest the 3 matches a week suits me perfectly as i can usually get them all fitted in in one night, and with me being quite busy with the new house its perfect! Also we have less stats to record which also makes it easier Smile
Your doing a great job Ossie and as CurlyB said you need to be strict and lay the law down to make the league run aswell as it is!

Keep up the good work Ossie Very Happy
DOWNSTREETPLAYA
DOWNSTREETPLAYA

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiderDee 1893 Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 am

I think you're really mean and are constantly on my case every week about fulfilling fixtures when it's not my fault........ Wink

he he only kidding - I have to agree with all the comments so far that you've done a tip top job so far and everyone seems to be enjoying the league (even I am despite Fulham being extremely gash !!).

The 3 games in a week is great coz as people say you can 9 times out of 10 get them done in one night and that's a good thing (unless you're on a sh1t run !)

Keep up the good work Very Happy
SpiderDee 1893
SpiderDee 1893

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDrewster21 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Curlyb83 wrote:I think ur doing a good job. u need to keep things strict for the league to run well. Its only 3 games a week, most of which u can play in 1 or 2 nights so no one can not complain about not having enuff time plus the fixtures are up on sunday night so everyone knows who they are playing even before the next round starts.

i would like to see MOM stat back.

All in all very good job Ossie

ditto
TheDrewster21
TheDrewster21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum