FIFA360 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position

+6
NoJoMo
Bentec
Pimmy
westham06
gazmcv
Ossie LUFC
10 posters

Go down

This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position Empty This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position

Post  Ossie LUFC Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi everyone, im here to inform you that after sunday I will no longer be running this league

My position as admin for this site and the running of this site is now open to anyone who would like to have a crack at making it work, becuase I have done everything I can to make it work, but unfortunatley it wasn't enough, over the last 2 seasons iv brought in new people over and over and over again to try and make things work, and things still go wrong, people I rely on not playing games, new people not playing games, people not doing whats asked, I like to run things a certain way and if people can't comply with those rules there no point me running this.

So you guys may carry on playing your games till sunday, If there is new admin by then he may choose what to do with the league/ sie/ ect, if not the site will be closing down.

Its been an epic ride, best of luck to all of you.

Cheers
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position Empty Re: This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position

Post  gazmcv Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 pm

yeah its been a good league, if its going to close down then why not just post all the remaining fixtures and jst let those who want to play,play. that way at least the league gets finshed. i uderstand your reasons for not posting fixtures but i think at this stage it might just be the best thing to do. at this rate we will be luckly to get 2 league campgains per FIFA game.
gazmcv
gazmcv

Back to top Go down

This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position Empty Re: This league will be closing down shortly.... now taking applications for my position

Post  westham06 Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Fair play to you Ossie, i can imagine administrating this league can be pretty time consuming. It just seems to be pretty much the course for every fifa league i have joined. People sign up, then immediately loose interest, especially if they aren't fairing well against others in the league. I've struggled for xbl time recently, mainly because i a new house , which seems to need a whole of work, also i lost a bit of interest my xbox360. Don't blame you for finishing the league, its been a excellent league.
Cheers

Very Happy
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimmy Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:11 am

Cheers for all the time and effort Ossie, has been good playing against u boys.
Pimmy
Pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 am

Was fun while it lasted . Must say i feel i've progressed playing some of you guy has been a good experience.
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimmy Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 am

Has anyone offered to take over?
Im willing to help out, but understand im one of the newest so maybe someone whose been on longer wants the job?
Pimmy
Pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  NoJoMo Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 am

If anything those that have been here longer will want the job less knowing what's involved.

I'd love to take over and keep it going but I know that I could never give the time and effort that's required.

Been good. At least I can walk away with a championship title under my belt.
NoJoMo
NoJoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:43 pm

There is a possibilty another small league will be starting if this one isnt continued, anybody who is believed to have shown the most effot to play will get an invite, it will be on a new shiny site, and will be part of the new generation of the league, with new system to only get players in on a one of chance, but its been discussed at moment, and this league will close if nobody want to take the keys off me,
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Davmcv Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:15 am

I'm gutted the league is finishing- prob my only real chance this season of winning it, but it has been getting a bit annoying with everyone not playing games or quitting mid-season. If ig get an invite i'd be glad to play in a smaller league!
Davmcv
Davmcv

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 am

Same here... I can't seem to spend 24 hours without switching the Xbox on anyway so might as well be playing in a good league !
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  scorpiofc Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 am

i know i'm fairly new but i'm gutted about this, been trying to get in a decent league since fifa 08!!!!

if a new one is to be set up i'd be chomping at the bit to get involved, hope you ask?!

scorpiofc

Back to top Go down

Post  Rossi MUFC Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Good League Good Set Of Lads
Rossi MUFC
Rossi MUFC

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiderDee 1893 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 am

If anyone knows of any new leagues or a league that needs players give me a shout as
I was enjoying this season.

Or why can't we just keep a shortened league with the reliable few ??
SpiderDee 1893
SpiderDee 1893

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimmy Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 am

fifa.leaguespy.com is a league i play in, good banter and good players.
Pimmy
Pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  westham06 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:15 pm

westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down