FIFA360 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL DETAIILS FOR THIS SEASON

Go down

ALL DETAIILS FOR THIS SEASON Empty ALL DETAIILS FOR THIS SEASON

Post  Ossie LUFC Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:05 pm

RIGHT GUYS SO FIRST OF ALL ID LIKE TO SAY WELCOME.

Right.....down to buisness, new season ahead guys, there will be 20 teams in the league this season and you will be required to play each team twice throughout the season, meaning a nice total of 38 games overall.

The league will run on a weekly 7 DAY period, each week you will be required to play 3 FIXTURES, the fixtures for the upcoming week will be posted each sunday night at 10pm,
FALIURE TO COMPLETE ALL 3 FIXTURES IN ANY WEEK WILL LEAD TO INSTANT DISMISSAL FROM THE LEAGUE. So get on it
(holidays should be notified early, and in case of family afair please just give a heads up thank you)
MAKE SURE YOU USE HOME AND AWAY FIXTURES AS THEY ARE LAID OUT, (i.e home team invites away team to the game) BECAUSE THE LEAGUE TABLE I HAVE IS STAT HEAVEN AND TELLS YOU EVERY DETAIL CHEERS!!

POSTING RESULTS
1) Results from each game are to be posted in the results thread which is located in the championship stat database.
2) The winner of each game is the person who is responsible for posting the results.
3) I only want each games stats posted once please.
(the looser of the match may note down the stats after the game so to double check correct at a later period if he wishes).
4) If the game ends in a draw decide between you who is going to post the result.
5) The results and fixtures thread are purley for results only so please dont chat in those threads, there will be a seperate thread for you to chat/debate your results in.
6)Results must be laid out in the paticular fashion i will give to you in an example in the results thread when we start, faliure to COPY AND PASTE AND EDIT the example form i will give to you will result in me not counting the match result till you lay it out correctly.

There will be a cup competition (THE TURBO CUP) that runs throughout the season, details will be posted soon.

This season we will be using 4.5 star teams for the new season, everyone will be required to send me the top 3 teams they would like to be in order, and in event of a clash im going to pick who gets their team randomly, if three people choose same team ill eliminate names 1 by 1 till someone ownes that team.
The easy way to make sure that your team is 4.5 stars online in the online league mode of fifa 10 is to simply, go to create an ONLINE league of your own on xbox live fifa 2010, it will ask you to choooe your team to enter the league, from there make sure your team is 4.5 stars, then just dont create the league

YOU WILL NOTICE THE TEAM STAR RATINGS ONLINE ARE DIFFERENT TO THOSE OFFLINE OR IN RANKED MATCHES, SO YOU MUST DO THIS CHECK BEFORE ENTERING THE LEAGUE!!

all other rules and regulation are under the rules faq on the main page, any questions please just ask,
i hope you all have a great league, and i hope u guys will get right behind me

cheers
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down