FIFA360 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here!

+10
SpiderDee 1893
Bentec
gitli
D J Gunter 46
aliciaangel5
Scott Menzies
NoJoMo
westham06
Korbinian84
Ossie LUFC
14 posters

Go down

CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here! Empty CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here!

Post  Ossie LUFC Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here! Empty Re: CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here!

Post  Korbinian84 Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:16 pm

I just played davie twice and he beat me 6-0 and 7-1. And i know what you're thinking, well Korbinian was crap last year, he's going to be crap this year too! But I would say I'm much better on this new fifa, so I'm firmly throwing my betting capital behind Davie to win.
Korbinian84
Korbinian84

Back to top Go down

CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here! Empty Re: CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here!

Post  westham06 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Does anyone know whether sweetangel12 is still taking part in the league. I sent a mesaage last week suggesting we arrange a time to play, got a message back saying "i'll message you when im ready". I have since sent a couple of invites but no reply.
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  NoJoMo Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:00 pm

She's a pain in the arse to be honest and if she's reading, you're a pain in the arse to be honest.

I've messaged her a number of times over the past 2 weeks and had "tomorrow hun" or "not tonight hun" back.

She's played none of week 2 or 3 fixtures if I'm correct.
NoJoMo
NoJoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Menzies Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

yeah i messaged her as well the other night but got no reply, Ossie will prob kick her out if she does'nt play all her 6 games by sunday don't see it happening
Scott Menzies
Scott Menzies

Back to top Go down

Post  westham06 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:52 am

glad it isn't just me then! Smile
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  aliciaangel5 Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:27 am

Ok guys im ready to play our fixtures im sorry I had some personnel issues over the past week or so. I will be availible now and Sunday to play. Just message me on Xbox live for a game.
aliciaangel5
aliciaangel5

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Menzies Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:35 pm

i'll prob play u tomorrow
Scott Menzies
Scott Menzies

Back to top Go down

Post  D J Gunter 46 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

i'll b on at 10ish if u still on if tomorrow it is
D J Gunter 46
D J Gunter 46

Back to top Go down

Post  aliciaangel5 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Ok ten is fine. I just need to play 3 more ppl after you 2 as someelse has got back to me to.
aliciaangel5
aliciaangel5

Back to top Go down

Post  westham06 Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Can probably do early morning, going to West Ham vs Everton in the afternoon. Could always do sometime in sunday evening? Cheers
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  NoJoMo Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:30 am

May be on tonight between 10 and 12. Won't be on sooner as at girlfriend's and won't be on later as got work tomorrow.
NoJoMo
NoJoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  aliciaangel5 Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:21 am

Valencia and Lyon and Bayern Munich I still need to play you before 12 message me please on Xbox live ill be on all the evening to play.
aliciaangel5
aliciaangel5

Back to top Go down

Post  Korbinian84 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Whats the script with the new weeks fixtures? Is there still games to play I take it?
Korbinian84
Korbinian84

Back to top Go down

Post  gitli Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Any news of this weeks fixtures yet?
gitli
gitli

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Got to wait until the remaining fixtures from last week have been played
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiderDee 1893 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:06 am

So what's happening with the new fixtures........... Wink
SpiderDee 1893
SpiderDee 1893

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

well 2 games to be played, new fixtures will prob just go up sunday now
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  westham06 Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Is Gitli still in our league? I have sent a couple of messages, but haven't had a reply. My xbl time seriously limited at the moment due to RROD. I managed to borrow my mates xbox for a couple of days and get a couple of games out of the way.
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:51 am

good game pimm, real good game
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

CHAT about, fixtures, results, top scorers, and the league table right here! Empty Cup

Post  Pimmy Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:20 am

Do we have a cup run alongside the league? Think my villa side is made for a cup team not the league Smile
Pimmy
Pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:44 am

Way things are looking looks like every side in the bottom half of the league is a "cup side" lol... Surprised watch out for Gilardino he's on fire atm
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimmy Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Ha yeah definitely Smile

COME ON THE GOONERS!!!!!!!
Pimmy
Pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:09 pm

FUCK BORDEAUX no offense dav but shit I just watch them grab a lucky 86th minute goal against Lyon and its the same story every week, either they get lucky refereeing decisions go their way or they score rubbish half goals... a bit like MU
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Sorry for beating your ass at home Ossie... Razz thats Juventus and Milan beaten I'm king of the Italians !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:05 pm

Briliant game korbinian most end to end game iv played in ages
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoJoMo Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:48 pm

3 sodding draws this week.

I can score but fuck knows I can't defend for shit

Last edited by NoJoMo on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
NoJoMo
NoJoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  westham06 Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I can only dream of two draws. I have lost all three of my games, fookin' joke. Don't claim to be the greatest at fifa, but i am total shit at this at the moment. I just cannot score at the moment, controls seem sluggish and i get knocked off the ball everytime. Is anyone else having the same agro at the moment. Its not my broadband playing up(i'am a broadband engineer). I have tried to change my controller, but no joy. I have seen the keeper do some stupid things recently too, missing the ball when he could have collect it.

Then again....In all probabilty i could just be not very good at this game after all

I think i might go back to playing match of the day on my 48k. Mad
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Hahahaha believe it or not I've read thi thing on a Forum that when you get to a certain "level" like when you get points at the end of online games, apparently a lot of people are getting to level 16 and then getting raped by the game. Claims were that the CPU would totally outplay them, that they would get very bad defensive errors and approximations by the goalkeeper, similar stuff to you. They also can't progress online as in their points don't go up, it happened to me for 2 months at first but now i'm into it properly am going up levels again.
It weird but the sometimes I also feel like everything is against me even the ref, guess its just the game messing with my head lol. Worst thing that ever happened to me was getting beat 12-2 by the CPU in the Champions League I was Real Madrid and the other team was...PSG
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Anyway I can't get hold of FameAsser he's my only game left. Anyone heard from him ?
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  NoJoMo Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:56 am

I made a mistake, I've got 3 draws!

And kicked out the cup.

I want to win. No
NoJoMo
NoJoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paolostud Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 am

Scoring is very hard on this game unless u score the "Xbox live goal" (which is scored quite alot i might add!), but it seems keeping the oppo out (especially when u have just scored!!!) is even harder!! I dont understand it when i play on Xbox live i can beat most people, even if they play with the top teams! but as soon as i play on this league my team just seems to be slow, bad defenders and not too clever up front! affraid
Paolostud
Paolostud

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Same with me even though looks like my luck has turned i've notched up 5 wins in the last 6 games Cool
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:43 pm

its because people play with very different tactics in fifa leagues,

they modify everything, remember in xbox live both people go flat out

but as people know each other on here they may play different ect
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3 Ging4 Ninj4 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:37 pm

I just wish the xbox live goal didnt make it so easy to score coz you can guarantee that if somone needs to score thats wat they do, i kno its coming i try stop it but the goalkeeper and the defence just act dumb and act like they cant stop it.
Th3 Ging4 Ninj4
Th3 Ging4 Ninj4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:02 am

from playing in other leagues with high quality i can tell u now, if u put 5 at back or go all out defensive on counter they cant score that goal
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paolostud Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:31 am

But if we all do that then there will never be anymore goals!! Very Happy
Paolostud
Paolostud

Back to top Go down

Post  Davmcv Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:04 am

What is the xobox live goal? I dont think ive ever noticed it, even just playing regular online matches!
Davmcv
Davmcv

Back to top Go down

Post  Paolostud Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 am

When they run down the line cut in pass it 2 ure man and he just taps it in 2 an empty net! The defence cant stop it and the keeper seems to wanna go and have a chat with the linesman!! Very Happy
Paolostud
Paolostud

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 am

like i said can be stopped very easy, and players on here dont really let it happen, tight defense makes things good
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NoJoMo Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm getting fucking bored of this. 2 games I should have got more from. Not getting any luck.
NoJoMo
NoJoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm

JUVENTUS MASTERS OF THE COUNTER Smile

but yes u deserved a draw
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bentec Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:38 pm

I hope that Mutu's problems in real life won't affect him in FIFA lol! my team is benchless as it is can't do without him
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down

Post  westham06 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm

I reckon we should ban you from using him until he's cleared to play again. Then again they say he's looking at a four year ban(think he might be finished). i would like to know where you could get hold of this anti obesity drug though, for ahem myself Very Happy

Is that big pile of cack Savio featured until fiorentina?
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down