FIFA360 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best/worst player who play(ed) for the team you support

2 posters

Go down

best/worst player who play(ed) for the team you support Empty best/worst player who play(ed) for the team you support

Post  westham06 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 am

Who's the favourite and worst player to have played or even still playing for the team you support. I could probably give a list as long as your arm on some of the dogshit ever to don the claret and blue short. However there have been a few players who have really shone( yes there are some!)

Best - Paulo Di Canio - An unpredictable genius, a true one off. Does he still hold the record for the best goal scored in the prem? Without a doubt one of Redknapp's best signings.

Worst - Gary Breen - I really could add other players to this category, but Gary gets my vote. A truely shit centre back who didn't have a fucking clue how to defend. To think Barcelona were linked with his signature, just before we signed him( Would have loved to have seen it!) Twisted Evil Very Happy
westham06
westham06

Back to top Go down

best/worst player who play(ed) for the team you support Empty Re: best/worst player who play(ed) for the team you support

Post  Bentec Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:45 am

mmmmm interesting subject...
Best player to have played for Marseille in my time is pretty difficult to narrow down, but I can think of 2 players that have stood out during their time at the club: Didier Drogba and Frank Ribery. They both exploded at the club and both of them owe their international reputation to Marseille.

Worst player to have played for Marseille, again since i've been supporting them, is a player you gus have obviously heard of after his shit time in the Premier League: Mido. No talent and a bad attitude, how he became a professional footballer is unknown to me. Even more so annoying when I remember that at the time we had cash and we preferred to sign Mido from Ajax rather than... Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the player they had offered us in the first place Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Bentec
Bentec

Back to top Go down