FIFA360 Online Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 of 30 games played

4 posters

Go down

14 of 30 games played Empty 14 of 30 games played

Post  Ossie LUFC Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:59 pm

sais it all
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

14 of 30 games played Empty Re: 14 of 30 games played

Post  scorpiofc Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 pm

hate to say it pal but its turning into a joke now, sent messages on xbl, on this site and also asking for your help, i'm still 2 games down from last week with no response from any other players!!

its now turning into a massive effort taking up a large amount of time just to get these matches sorted

scorpiofc

Back to top Go down

Post  gazmcv Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 pm

i wont be on till friday, as ive left my computer back at my parents house. iv played korbinain, so ill post that up tonight. but i havent played the other two games. no one has contacted me to arrange times, and to be honest i cant be bothered chasing folk anyomre. so ill be on on fri night, and sat. so if anyone wants to play then please let me know
gazmcv
gazmcv

Back to top Go down

Post  Pimmy Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 pm

i have to admit to it is getting bit tedious sorry m8. can u not still post fixtures and leave the rest to catch up? i have to admit ive not had any trouble getting games done so im lucky in that sense but do understand its hard for some people. but if the fixtures still kept comin they would have more chance to catch up and everyone can still play there games so everyones happy. well i am ha
Pimmy
Pimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ossie LUFC Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm

A league can not function if people dont play games, putting new fixtures up and creating a back log of games does and will not help the situation, If im honest lads I no qwerty norris left becuase people kept on letting him down and he couldn't keep trying to make things work, and im now in the same situation
Ossie LUFC
Ossie LUFC
Admin

https://fifa360oc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down